Serving All Of Chicagoland

Call Today!


Office Location

When A Property Owner’s Negligence Causes Harm, Turn To Us

The risk of a slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accident is always present in Chicago. For more than 35 years, the attorneys at Hanna Vander Ploeg, LLC, have been a trusted resource for victims of serious injuries stemming from slip-and-fall, trip-and-fall and other premises liability accidents. As a law firm exclusively dedicated to personal injury cases, we have developed a comprehensive knowledge of Illinois’ injury laws. We understand your rights, and we know how to properly value your case so that you receive fair compensation.

Decades Of Premises Liability Experience

The individuals who are in charge of a property have a duty to keep their premises safe for their visitors and to notify patrons of any dangerous areas. This is true whether it is a private residence or a public location like a restaurant or shopping mall. When they fail to uphold their responsibilities, you may be left suffering the consequences of a catastrophic injury.

Our lawyers understand how difficult this time can be for you and your family. We draw upon our decades of success to effectively advocate for you, both in and out of the courtroom. Our attorneys work closely with you every step of the way to help you obtain damages for:

  • Medical bills
  • Lost wages
  • Pain and suffering

Holding Government Entities Accountable

Government agencies are often immune from lawsuits. However, their negligence leads to a slip-and-fall due to cracked sidewalks or a pothole in the street. Building a personal injury case against a government entity is difficult. We know how best to approach these complex cases, allowing us to effectively advise you about your legal options.

Let Us Discuss Your Next Steps

To speak in more detail with our team about your case, schedule an initial consultation by calling 312-268-2026. We also welcome all inquiries through our contact form. We have offices in Chicago and Countryside for your convenience.